"Serenity on the Vaal River"
What we offer
The facilities at Erkhamka are available to be rented by individuals, groups or families over weekends and holidays.
- One large house with six bedrooms that can accommodate 12 to 14 people:
- 2 x bedrooms with double beds (En-Suite).
- 2 x bedrooms with twin single beds (sharing a bathroom).
- 2 x bedrooms with twin single beds with additional roll-out bed (sharing a bathroom).
- All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioners.
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans are provided.
- Linen provided (except towels).
- DSTV Premium is available.
Some other info to consider:
Please be aware that the closest shops are about 30 km away and there are no tuck shops in close vicinity. Therefore, please bring everything you think you might need with you!
Note: No cell phone signal for MTN in this area, only Vodacom and Cell-C.
We trust you will have a wonderful stay with us.
Tariff (50% deposit to confirm booking):
(Minimum booking accepted – 4 people for 2 nights)
- In season (School Holidays and long weekends):
- R400 per person per night, with a minimum of R1600 per night.
- Children 6-12 years – R200 per night.
- Out of season (normal weekends and outside of school holidays:
- R300 per person per night, with a minimum of R1200 per night.
- Children 6-12 years – R150 per night.
- Children <6 years – No charge.
- R1000 refundable breaking deposit.
What to bring:
- Food, snacks, and beverages.
- Personal items.
- Mosquito repellent and sunscreen (Summer).
- Proper hiking shoes if you want to walk up the mountain (it is snake country, so boots are the best option).
- Own charcoal/wood for braai.